Dix Systems Ordering & Shipping Policy
Online orders can be placed via PayPal, Visa or MasterCard while phone orders can be placed using Visa or MasterCard. All orders placed online will be charged in US Dollars. If you are in Canada and would like to be charged in Canadian Dollars, you may place your order over the telephone.
- Shipments are sent through UPS and Purolator ground courier. Air shipping is available although cost will vary accordingly.
- Orders are shipped same or next business day, depending on time of order. All express shipments ordered before 11:00AM MST will be shipped same business day for next business day delivery. Express Shipments ordered after 11:01AM MST will be shipped the next business day for 2 business day delivery. Ground shipments ordered before 1:00PM MST will be shipped same day and will be delivered within 7 business days, ground shipments ordered after 1:00PM MST will be shipped the next business day and will be delivered within 8 business days from the date of order.
Our sales desk is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday MST. To speak with a representative, call us toll-free at 1-888-450-0112.
- For special shipping requests or for a shipping quote, please contact our sales team.
- Shipping cost may vary depending on delivery location and package size.
- Customers living outside the continental United States will be contacted with the applicable shipping charges.
- Approximate shipping time is 5-7 business days for Standard OneLiners. Custom OneLiners may take between 7-10 business days to arrive once an order is placed.
- Please note that these time frames above are estimated and that once a package has been shipped delivery may be subject to delays due to Customs inspection, adverse weather, brokerage delays, geopolitical events, or any other factors beyond the control of Dix Systems Inc. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that your package arrives in a timely manner but are unable to guarantee delivery dates.
- We will send a tracking number to you via email once your order has been shipped.
- Dix Systems pays all custom duties for U.S. orders