PVC Shower Pan Liners
Oatey PVC Shower Pan Liner
**Be sure to use the Curb Waterproofing Kit to guarantee your curb is watertight**
- 30mil thick, 5' wide by 4', 5', 6', 7', 8' or 9' long, or 6' wide by 6', 7', 8', 9' or 10' long.
- Meets ASTM specifications and is IAPMO Listed
- Made from PolyVinyl Chloride
- Tile cannot be bonded directly to the PVC liner, a mortar bed must be installed over the liner, then tile
- The pan liner needs to be slopped or the system will not effectively drain the water to the weep holes in the drain, thus increasing the potential for mold growth in the corners and throughout the mortar bed (Recommend the Pre-Pitch and Quick Pitch to help give the correct slope necessary)
- Be careful not to puncture the pan liner with nails or screws, especially while installing the curb. (Recommend the Kirb Perfect Kit to finish your curb to eliminate the possibility of any nails puncturing the liner on the top or inside walls of shower curbs)
Want a longer size? Contact us for an estimate. Concerned about leaks Checkout the OneLiner.
Order Now: Select From Sizes Below